- Hey @realDonaldTrump 175 countries can't be wrong. #KeepParis #100days @ProtectWinters 1 year ago
- RT @jhski: Local predictions for snowfall in #JacksonHole. With @travrice, @griffpost, @lynseydyer, @jessmcmillan, @hadhammer: https://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @thenorthface: Team skier @griffpost making a hell of a case for off-season training. #NeverStopExploring https://t.co/yHdExeyehj 1 year ago
- I heart snow forts: facebook.com/matadornetwork… @REI @MatadorNetwork #letscamp 1 year ago
- #campvibes with @rei and @MatadorNetwork #letscamp https://t.co/btzWWeSmAr 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Skiing Grand Teton
July 12, 2011Posted by on
I had the honor a couple of weeks ago to sit down with Bill Briggs- arguably the father of ski mountaineering in the US. I interviewed him for Powder over a cup of coffee at the Virginian. I must say, what an amazing character. Check out the full interview here.