- Dropped into this 1500', 45-50 degree couloir at about 7pm on our first blue day. One of those runs… instagram.com/p/m0UXt8mTv6/ 1 day ago
- After four days of heavy winds and snow that kept us in our tents, the skies cleared and amazing… instagram.com/p/mxesoKGTqO/ 2 days ago
- @PWallstreet unless you are going extra fast in the alpine, I'd go with the 188! 2 days ago
- That awesome space. Enroute to #bellacoola. #haveskiswilltravel instagram.com/p/mb6W1GmTu9/ 1 week ago
- Gratuitous ski tip shop. About to enjoy 5k+ of vert back to the tent. Thanks for the amazing adventure… instagram.com/p/l7k0AzGTnW/ 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Griffin Post POV
December 17, 2010Posted by on
Okay, so there’s no crazy airs or hucks, just good ole fashion pow skiing in December at Jackson Hole. Delicious!